Today we’re going to be discussing a 2022 Market Bubble, and the expectations for Stocks, Real Estate, and Cryptocurrency – Enjoy! Add me on Instagram: GPStephan
NEW BANKROLL COFFEE NOW FOR SALE: http://www.bankrollcoffee.com
DOWNLOAD MY NEW FINANCIAL APP: https://hungrybull.page.link/graham
JOIN THE WEEKLY MENTORSHIP – https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/graham-stephan-mentorship-program/
THE NEW PODCAST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSYZVlQmyG8_2MkIKzg0kw
The YouTube Creator Academy:
Learn EXACTLY how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube, rank videos on the front page of searches, grow your following, and turn that into another income source: https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/the-youtube-creator-academy/?product_id=1010756&coupon_code=100OFF – $100 OFF WITH CODE 100OFF
THE STOCK MARKET:
– JP Morgan Says easing Supply Chains will cause the SP500 to hit 5000 in the first half of 2022.
– The risks of illness could be significantly reduced, and the sickness “will continue to have a diminishing impact on economies and markets.”
– Inflation could begin to come back down to a more reasonable level.
– Some argue that a full recovery and peak earnings might ALREADY be priced in – so, whatever happens, you’re already paying for it, today.
– There’s still uncertainty over the size of upcoming stimulus packages – and there’s no guarantee one will pass.
– There’s always uncertainty over new illnesses – and, there’s always the possibility of something we haven’t anticipated.
– It’s almost unanimous that housing prices are expected to rise in 2022…but, at a slower rate.
– Zillow expects that supply chain bottlenecks and under-building to keep inventory relatively low for the foreseeable future.
– Mortgage rates are expected to rise…but, still remain historically low.
-NOT EVERY MARKET is expected to go up – including cities in Massachusetts, California, and Michigan.
– Rents are expected to continue rising.
– Even though interest rates are expected to MODERATELY rise…we have no idea how big of an impact this might have.
– Cryptocurrency only seems to be getting more popular.
– As El Salvador embraced bitcoin as a currency – there could be a domino effect if other countries follow.
– Even though more regulation could be BAD…it could also be GOOD, because that would set the framework to allow for more people to invest
– A spot Bitcoin ETF might not happen in 2022…or, anytime even remotely soon.
– Some expect a sudden crash in 2022, just like what happened in the beginning of 2018, when nearly everything dropped 50-90% in price.
– Excess leverage allows people to invest 20-100x their own money.
First, The Federal Reserve is reducing their stimulus, known as “The Fed Taper.”
Second…we have UPCOMING INTEREST RATE HIKES.
And Third – The Federal Reserve expects inflation to START TO SLOW DOWN throughout the next year…and, end off 2022 with a 2.6% inflation rate…down from the 6.8%, where it is today.
That’s why my personal plan is to keep investing as usual, dollar cost average into the markets, try to buy some real estate in the next 12 months – IF I can find a good deal…and, of course…how could I forget…SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON FOR THE YOUTUBE ALGORITHM.
My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:
For business or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com
*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies which Graham Stephan will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Graham Stephan is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. This is not investment advice. Public Offer valid for U.S. residents 18+ and subject to account approval. There may be other fees associated with trading. See Public.com/disclosures/